2007년 3월 16일 금요일

Losing weight

Nowadays, I am exercising when I see myself in the mirror, I notice that I have gained much weight. Before I came to Singapore, my weight was lesser than now. This is because I was exercising regularly. However I got into the school in Singapore, the recess timings does not suit me. The first recess is too early to eat whilst the second one is too late for lunch. That is why I eat a lot and am getting fat. I became like to binge on tid- bits, especially when studying for my term exams in the night.I cannot neglect my body and I must not gain weight anymore. As I eat a lot of food, I need to exercise more and so I exercised for about one and a half hours.I hope I will lose my weight fast. I know that is hard, but I will try again and again.
I heard that not having dinner or eating less at dinner is very effective in losing weight. On the contary, I cannot adhere to it because when I do not have dinner, I will feel really hungry later.
I would then eat later in the night.

댓글 없음: