2007년 3월 16일 금요일

My stay in Singapore so far

I have been living in Singapore for a little more than five months. I think time flies. In other words, that means I have been happy so far. Actually, I think I am lucky because from the beginnnig, the home I stay in, language institute where i learnt to the Bishan Park school I attend, all the people that I have met are so kind and friendly to me. The family I stay with presently are also very amiable. My school life is also very fun-filled. However, the one things I do not like about Singapore is the hot weather.The summer in Korea is also hot, but we have four seasons in a year. However in Singapore it is hot everyday. I am getting tanned now.Even though, the weather is hot, I am satisfied living in Singapore. I hope everything will be fine for me from now onwards.

댓글 없음: